- This Woman’s Epic Beard Can Make A Lot Of Men Green With…
- Man discovers fallout shelter buried in his backyard…
- Beautiful Russian Schoolgirls Continue To Celebrate Their…
- Take a closer look…closerrrrr (36 Photos)
- Braless Is Just Generally Better (48 pics)
- Hilarious Photoshop Trolling
- Meet Swoleesi: The Mother of Dra-gains (23 Photos)
- Sunday is a good day for lingerie (47 Photos)
- Come and sing a simple song of FLBP…(38 Photos)
- Woman kicked out of gym because of her big breasts…
- PIN-UP AIR
- Makeup artist Laura Jenkinson paints her lips in cartoon characters
- Hilarious Examples of Irony
- Everyone loves a good ol’ fashioned campus ghost story (10 Photos)
- Some People Just Want To Watch The World Burn…
- Funny Photos Taken At The Exact Right Moment
- The strangest things astronauts have seen in space (8 Photos)
- There’s a real-life direwolf roaming the city of Vancouver (23 Photos)
- Dresses so tight you’ll lose circulation (55 Photos)
- Brace Yourself Gamers! (24 pics + 3 gifs)
How Fast Food Restaurants Have Changed Over The Years (35 pics)
They”ve come a long way…
Back in 1955, McDonald”s offered 15-cent hamburgers. At the time, its menu only offered nine items.
McDonald”s packaging has gone through noticeable changes over the years. This is what it looked like in 1955, complete with its old mascot.
Ronald McDonald made his first appearance in 1963, and he has been around ever since.
Now McDonald”s offers over 170 menu items across the world.
McDonald”s is continuing to make changes in order to turn its business around. The company promoted Steve Easterbook to CEO in 2015, changed up the menu, and started serving breakfast all day.
Burger King was founded in 1954. The Whopper was introduced to the menu in 1957. The sandwich has been on the menu — with its many variations — ever since.